EOps NOISEZERO SPORTS+2.0 [iOS version]
Please select a color
Deeper BASS Clear Mid-High
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
I'm a title. Click me and tell your visitors what's in your gallery.
• Sweat and rain proof design
• SportsFin structure (detachable) provides a secure fit in the outer ear
• Featuring Comply Foam Tips T-500
For Replacement Comply Foam Tips , go to complyfoam.com
• S,M,L pairs of silicone eartips
• Drivers: 9 mm Titanium HD dynamic driver (Titanium coated high rigidity driver diaphragm eliminates unwanted vibration of the diaphragm for sound supremacy)
• Magnet type: Neodymium
• Frequency response: 20Hz – 22kHz
• Impedance: 16 Ω
• Sensitivity:102dB (max SPL 115dB)
• THD: <1%
• The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation or
later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB),iPod touch (2nd generation or later),
iPhone 3GS or later, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle
(3rd generation or later). Audio is supported by all iPod models and iPad.
• Plug: 3.5mm gold plated 4 pin stereo mini plug
• Carry pouch, cable clip (to minimize cable/body noise)
Warning: Avoid Hearing damage – Do not use the in-ear headphones at excessively loud levels. Permanent hearing loss may occur if your music player is used at high volume. Please set the volume to a safe level. The headphones exclude most external sounds. Do NOT use while driving, operating a motorized vehicle, machinery, bicycling or crossing the road because you may not be alerted to potential danger. The headphones are water resistant to withstand sweatduring exercise. However, this does not mean you can swim or immerse the headphones in water for extendedperiods of time. Do not expose the headphones to excessive water pressure.