NEW! EOps NOISEZERO WS+ PRO True Wireless Bluetooth® Micro Earphones with Enhanced Bass [for Smartphones]
Please select a color
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
I'm a title. Click me and tell your visitors what's in your gallery.
• Up to 5 Hours Continuous Playtime (on one charge) @ average volume
• Up to 10 Hours Additional Playtime @ average
volume (with charge case)
• 8mm GRAPHENE ENCHANCED DRIVER
• High Quality Ceramic Chip Antenna
• Audio Video Lip-Sync
• Dual Ears Output Music & Voice Call
• Single Mode Independent Use
• SWNR (Street & Wind Noise Reduction) Digital
• IPX5 Sweat & Rain Proof
• 5g Super Lightweight Earbud
• Ergonomic Design
• AI Assistant Remote Access
(compatible Siri / Google assistant)
• Bluetooth 5.0
Earbud Battery: 50mAh (each side)
Charging Case Battery: 500mAh
• Earbuds = about 1 hour 30mins*
• Charging Case = about 1 hour 45mins*
Via included micro-USB cable
Must use 5V 1A USB charger only (not included)
PLAY/TALK TIME @ average volume:
• Up to 5 hours * (with 1 Full Charge)
• Up to 10 hours additional* (2 X Full Charge via Charging Case)
Water resistant to sweat & rain
(but you can’t wear it to swim. Don’t submerge it in water)
SLIM & ERGONOMIC DESIGN
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
• Weights only 5g
• Provide long period of wearing comfort
BT profiles:HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
BT audio codec: SBC
Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
Range (Open Field) = Up to10M *
Range (Urban) =
• Master earbud - Mobile: Up to 1M*
• Master - Slave earbud: Up to 0.5M*
Bluetooth Power: Class 2
User Configerable Setting (Default) = Left (Master, Mic),Right (Slave)
IN THE BOX
• 1 X NOISEZERO WS+PRO True Wireless Earbuds
• 1 X Charging Case
• 1 X Micro USB Charging Cable
• Silicone eartips 1 pair each size: S, L
Warning: Avoid hearing damage. Do not use the Wireless Earphones at excessively loud levels as permanent hearing loss may occur. Please set volume to a safe level. / Warning: The Wireless Earphones exclude most externl sounds. Do NOT wear both left and right earbuds together while driving, operating a motorized vehicle, machine, bicycling or crossing the road as you may not be alerted to potential danger. Please first check and observe local laws regarding the use of wireless handsfree earphones and mobile phone while driving to clarify if your local laws allow wearing one side earbud as wireless handsfree for driving or not. Use the earbud’s mic in driving cabinet with quiet background only. In noisy environment, switch to use mobile phone’s handsfree speaker & mic/ # Warning: The Wireless Earphones are designed for resistant against sweat and rain only. Do not submerge it in water or other liquid. You cannot go running swimming with it. The Charging Case is not water resistant and MUST be used in dry environment only. / * Note: Wireless earphones performance, wireless range and talk, playback time are rough estimate only. Actual performance will vary depending but not limited to device type and settings, features being used, volume levels, temperature, humidity, storage, battery condition and whether there are nearby electro-magnetic interference source that affects wireless transmission. / Warning: EOps Technology shall not be responsible for any mishandling or improper use of the Wireless earphones and Charging Case. Never attempt your own maintenance. All self inflicted damage and normal wear and tear parts are not included in warranty. / EOps Technology Limited disclaims any propriety interests in the trademarks and names of others / Product images on pack box and user guide are illustrations only. /Made in China.
Product Related News:
How to setup pairing
How to Reset To Factory Default (in case Left earbud and Right earbud cannot TWS connect together)
How to use the button controls?
How to use just one side earbud?
If you like to use only one side earbud, please don't just take one earbud directly out from the charging case. Instead, just need take both out first before put back the secondary one. Please follow these steps:
1. Please first follow the normal steps for stereo mode of first taking out the Primary earbud from the charging case first. Need wait till you heard “Your headset is connected” on the Primary earbud before you take out the Secondary earbud.
2. Then, please put back the Secondary earbud inside the charging case and just use the Primary earbud alone.
For example, if you want to use the Left earbud alone:
1. First take out the Left earbud (auto set as Primary) from the charging case.
Need to wait till you heard “Your headset is connected” on the Left earbud before you take out the Right earbud (auto set as Secondary) from the charging case. Play some music to confirm you can hear music from both earbuds.
2. Then, please put back the Right earbud (Secondary) inside the charging case and just use the Left earbud alone (Primary).
Alternatively, if instead you want to use the Right earbud alone:
1. First take out the Right earbud (auto set as Primary) from the charging case.
Need to wait till you heard “Your headset is connected” on the Right earbud before you take out the Left earbud (auto set as Secondary) from the charging case. Play some music to confirm you can hear music from both earbuds.
2. Then, please put back the Left earbud (Secondary) inside the charging case and just use the Right earbud alone (Primary).
The earbud is disconnected and reconnected once in a while. What should I do?
If the single earbud has played for a while and then disconnect and reconnect, then it might be due to wireless interference or the phone's flash memory a bit low to run bluetooth properly. Please go to the Bluetooth menu, first turn off Bluetooth, then turn on Bluetooth again and then press NOISEZERO WS+ to get connected again.
Download PDF User manual:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
(1) HOW TO CORRECTLY WEAR THE EARBUD?
NOTE: ALWAYS HOLD THE EDGE (THE THICKNESS SIDE) OF THE EARBUD WHEN ADJUSTING THE POSITION OF THE EARBUD
(2) When I put earbuds inside the charging case, there is no responses (no LED light up). How can I solve this problem?
Please carefully place the earbuds into the earbud slot of the charging case. Make sure the metal contact points of the earbuds can properly touch the metal contact points of the charging case.
SEE Earbuds LED = RED (charging in progress)
(3) IS THE BLUETOOTH STABLE?
We actually field tested it has very stable bluetooth reception in public transportations including subway (MTR), train, bus, taxi and ferry. Nevertheless, when you are walking through crowded places with high interference, there could be breakups in reception as this is the nature of true wireless.
Example of high interference walk through areas:
- near mobile phone, PC stores
(due to interference from too many bluetooth devices in the area)
- streets with promoters / performers using wireless mic and wireless speakers
(due to interference from too many wireless devices and the magnet from speakers)
- near electric fan
(due to magnet in the fan)
- near traffic lights with warning speakers
(due to magnet in the speakers)
- near power transformers
(due to electro-magnetic interference)
- area with too many other bluetooth devices around
(4) HOW TO IMPROVE BLUETOOTH RECEPTION WHEN GOT INTERFERENCE?
(a) Perform reboot:
(b) Depending on your preference which side you want put your phone, configure L/R as Primary accordingly:
If your preference is to put your phone in LEFT side, then take LEFT earbud out first (hear "phone is connected), then take out RIGHT earbud (configure L = Primary, R = Secondary).
If your preference is to put your phone in RIGHT side, then take RIGHT earbud out first (hear "phone is connected"), then take out LEFT earbud (configure R = Primary, L = Secondary)
Also, reception depends on the bluetooth quality of your phone.
Do not connect your phone to external power bank which might generate interference.
Also, please TURN OFF Wi-Fi and GPS if possible.
(5) DO I NEED TO ALWAYS CARRY THE CHARGING CASE?
Yes, please always carry the charging case.
When the earphones are not in use, please keep them charging inside the charging case.
Furthermore, when the earphones are in use and if you have experienced left-right wireless link failure, you will need to put both earphones inside the Charging case to REBOOT before you can use them normally again.
(6) CAN IT CONNECT TO MULTIPLE BLUETOOTH DEVICE AT THE SAME TIME? CAN I CONNECT TO 2 mobile phones?
Sorry, it cannot connect to multiple devices at the same time. The reason is that we found excessive interference would happen.
WARNING: Do not carry 2 mobile phones when using this product.
(7) When I use the true wireless earbuds with iPhone, I can only make calls but can't listen to music, how can I fix this problem?
This can be solved easily. Due to the nature of iPhone iOS, after you have connected the master earphone (default = Left), you need to wait (about 1 sec) for the bluetooth logo to turn to a headphone logo (on top right corner of the phone screen) before you turn on the Slave earphone (default = Right) in order for iPhone to activate the bluetooth A2DP mode to allow music to be played via bluetooth true wireless earbuds.
(8) Can I use the true wireless earbuds to listen to WhatsApp audio message?
We tested no problem listening to WhatsApp audio message via the true wireless earbuds.
(9) Can I use memory foam ear-tips with the true wireless earbuds?
Yes. Although we have not included memory foam ear-tips in our pack, we have tested our true wireless earbuds can fit COMPLY PREMIUM TRULY WIRELESS Foam Tips. (Note this is not our product. Info sharing only)
(10) Can I use iPhone's SIRI with the true wireless earbuds?
Make sure you have setup iPhone's Siri settings as follows:
Listen for "Hey Siri" = TURN OFF,
Press Side Button for Siri = TURN ON,
Allow Siri When Locked = TURN ON.
To activate Siri, just do 3 x Tap either Left or Right earbud's button.